Statement of Purpose
- To bring together people from different faiths in responding holistically in thought, practise, community and spirit to the ecological problems our diverse society is facing.
- To learn from the wisdom of the faith traditions in responding ethically to our ecological environment.
- To act practically on ecological issues aimed at healing ourselves and our environment.
- Through this action, to create opportunities for interfaith friendship and learning.
- To foster ecological and cultural flourishing through diversity.